Saturday, August 29, 2009

Michael Nygard interview in InfoQ

I haven't abandoned this blog, and am working on the next post in the series on ending error-driven development, but unfortunately I have some problems committing my ideas to a blog post, so until then I'll point people to a great InfoQ interview with Michael Nygard, author of Release It!. It takes half an hour, and in my opinion, it is well worth spent the time watching it (but then, I am a fan of Nygard, and have been so ever since seeing him at JAOO last year).

Michael Nygard on Building Resilient Systems

If people aren't aware of it, Michael Nygard is a track host on this year's JAOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the post is more than 14 days old, your comments will go into moderation. Sorry, but otherwise it will be filled up with spam.